2022 Opening Hours:
- Saturday and Sundays, 12:00-17:00 (Last Entry, 16:15).
- Bank Holiday Mondays, 12:00-17:00 (Last Entry, 16:15).
- Fort closes for the 2022 season on Sunday 11th September.
Regular Ticket Prices:
- Adult: €7.50
- Concession/Student/Child: €5
- Adult + Child: €10
- 2 Adult + 2 Children: €20
- 2 Adult + 3 or 4 Children: €25
- Under Three Years: FREE
- Tickets can be purchased on entry to the Fort.
- Both Cash and Card Payments Accepted.
- Please Note:
- There is restricted access to certain areas of the fort.
- Camden Fort Meagher is a Historic Monument and a Protected Structure: some visitors may find parts of the Fort steep, with uneven terrain. Visitors are advised to wear suitable footwear and to ensure that accompanying children are supervised at all times.
- Access to the Tearooms is only for visitors to Camden Fort Meagher, and an entrance ticket will be required at all times.
- Only guide or assistance dogs are welcome on site.
- Please wear suitable footwear.
- Parking is free. Please use designated car parking area and leave the entrance to the fort free for buses and emergency vehicles.
We are Closed!
Camden Fort Meagher is now CLOSED for the 2022 season. We look forward to welcoming visitors back to the Fort soon.
Some visitors may find parts of the terrain challenging and are advised to wear suitable footwear. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times.
Contact us for further information at 0214285219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets & Admission